The Marks Law Firm, P.A., is excited to announce that we have been asked to present at the 2010 Christian Legal Society National Conference at the Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando! The Firm’s presentation is entitled “Pursuing a Family Law Ministry: Helping Families Survive and Thrive at a Critical Crossroads.” We will provide attendees with guidance for navigating the often stormy waters of family law practice.
https://www.markslawfla.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/revised-logo-tmlf-900-×-900-px-e1665685597192-300x55.png 0 0 Marks Law Fla https://www.markslawfla.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/revised-logo-tmlf-900-×-900-px-e1665685597192-300x55.png Marks Law Fla2010-10-21 12:18:122010-10-21 12:18:12Christian Legal Society National Conference Welcomes The Marks Law Firm
It is our honor and privilege to share these Biblical principles with Christian attorneys from around the country. We appreciate the prayers of our extended Firm family (you!) as we prepare and present and look forward to reporting back after a weekend full of encouragement.
Areas of Practice
- How to Save Money During the Collaborative Divorce Process in Orlando FloridaSeptember 25, 2023 - 3:14 pm
- Choosing Between Mediation or the Collaborative Process in a Central Florida Family Law CaseSeptember 13, 2023 - 12:21 pm
- How Can Family Law Clients Navigate Child Support Challenges in Central Florida?September 6, 2023 - 12:48 pm
- Litigation vs Collaborative Divorce in Orlando FloridaJune 27, 2023 - 5:00 pm
- Successful Timesharing in Divorce: Nurturing a Healthy Co-Parenting RelationshipMay 24, 2023 - 11:11 am
- What is the Difference Between Collaborative and Cooperative Law?May 8, 2023 - 4:22 pm