The Marks Law Firm, P.A., is excited to announce that we have been asked to present at the 2010 Christian Legal Society National Conference at the Rosen Plaza Hotel in Orlando! The Firm’s presentation is entitled “Pursuing a Family Law Ministry: Helping Families Survive and Thrive at a Critical Crossroads.” We will provide attendees with guidance for navigating the often stormy waters of family law practice.
https://www.markslawfla.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/revised-logo-tmlf-900-×-900-px-e1665685597192-300x55.png 0 0 Marks Law Fla https://www.markslawfla.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/revised-logo-tmlf-900-×-900-px-e1665685597192-300x55.png Marks Law Fla2010-10-21 12:18:122010-10-21 12:18:12Christian Legal Society National Conference Welcomes The Marks Law Firm
It is our honor and privilege to share these Biblical principles with Christian attorneys from around the country. We appreciate the prayers of our extended Firm family (you!) as we prepare and present and look forward to reporting back after a weekend full of encouragement.
Areas of Practice
- Is There Something Called Legal Separation in Florida?December 2, 2022 - 12:42 pm
- Christian Legal Society Honors Attorney A. Jay Fowinkle at Annual National Conference 2022November 28, 2022 - 4:50 pm
- Communicating with the Neutrals in a Collaborative CaseAugust 8, 2022 - 10:56 am
- What to Expect in the First Collaborative Team MeetingAugust 1, 2022 - 10:48 am
- Collaborative Law: A Brief History and OverviewJuly 21, 2022 - 4:01 pm
- What Happens When a Christian Husband Wants a Divorce?May 11, 2022 - 12:05 pm